Instructions of Hefei Binhu International Exhibition & Convention Center for Installation of Special Booths
2017/5/3 10:47:35 Source：
The instructions apply to all special booth exhibitors arranging exhibitions in Anhui International Exhibition & Convention Center and Hefei Binhu Exhibition & Convention Center. Matters not covered shall be construed by the Exhibition Department of Hefei Zhengwen International Exhibition Management PTY LTD.
1. Anhui International Exhibition & Convention Center and Hefei Binhu Exhibition & Convention Center open from 8:30 to 18:00 during the move-in period. Site clearing begins at 17:30 every day and doors close at 18:00 on the tick. In case of overtime booth installation, exhibitors shall handle procedures and pay for the same at Service Desk before 16:30 on the very day.
2. Personnel involved in booth installation shall wear relevant credentials when getting in or out of exhibition halls, consciously accept checks by security guards at exhibition halls and shall not lend the credentials. They shall reapply the credentials in case of loss.
3. Special booth construction enterprises must handle procedures such as payment for special booth management and construction deposit at Service Desk before they move in and begin construction.
4. Installation construction must be carried out within the scope of exhibitors’ respective booths. Preliminary working is forbidden on the scene. The Center has the right to stop and punish construction with electric saws, cutting machines and paint.
5. Installation construction enterprises must comply strictly with relevant regulations of public security and fire departments and those of Anhui International Exhibition & Convention Center and Hefei Binhu International Exhibition & Convention Center, and shall not damage any facilities in exhibition halls or change their purposes or locations. Nailing, punching or painting is forbidden at walls, floors, stand columns, door, windows and exhibition equipment in exhibition halls. Where special requirements are necessary, exhibitors shall apply for the same at Service Desk in advance and shall not begin construction without written permission. Construction enterprises shall be liable for restoration of or compensation for any damage to facilities in exhibition halls.
6. Should installation enterprises modify or remove standard booths, wrap up stand columns or set up advertising and propaganda materials, they shall handle relevant procedures and make payments accordingly at Service Desk. Construction without authorization shall be fined.
7. In respect of electrical needs during special booth installation and exhibition, an application and relevant payment shall be made at Service Desk.
8. Power connection for special booths must be carried out by certified electricians organized by special booth installation enterprises. The Center will provide electrical connection points for applied power load. Exhibitors shall provide for themselves sockets and cables conforming to quality safety standards. Power cable laying, protection and connection at both ends shall be the sole responsibility of special booth installation enterprises. Such enterprises shall not use ballasts or electrical equipment, cables or switch sockets not conforming to quality safety requirements. The center has the right to require violators to correct and to hold them responsible in case of accidents.
9. Decorations for standard booths shall be 3 meters at most and those for special booths shall be 6 meters at most in Anhui International Exhibition & Convention Center and Hefei Binhu International Exhibition & Convention Center. Where extra-high special booths are needed, exhibitors must submit booth design drawings and construction drawings to the Center for review and approval 15 days before move-in and construction, and construction shall not begin without written permission.
10. Safety of special booths shall be in the charge of installation construction enterprises and aloft work must be provided with safety protection measures. During the exhibition, construction enterprises must have specially-assigned personnel take charge of safety management and maintenance of booths.
11. During booth installation, tools and materials shall be looked after by installation enterprises. During the installation, tools and materials shall not be taken out of exhibition halls; should it be necessary, Exit Permit issued by the organizer and checks by security guards are required.
12. Smoking is prohibited in exhibition halls. Flammables and combustibles such as gasoline, lacquer thinner and paint and working with naked fire such as electric welding and gas welding are prohibited in exhibition halls. Should it be necessary, exhibitors shall apply for the same and obtain written approvals at Service Desk in advance and take protective measures.
13. Installation enterprises shall clean out remaining materials, tools and other wastes in time after completing installation and shall not pile up exhibits, tools or packing cases out of booths. The Center has the right to clear up materials piled up in aisles and out of booths.
14. After completion of an exhibition (campaign, special booth construction enterprises are responsible for clean-up of remaining decorative materials and wastes, apply for confirmation with Project Manager after completion of clear-up and claim construction deposit if qualified upon confirmation.
15. Special booth construction permits shall not be lent or altered and are invalid if torn up or lost.
16. Special booth construction permits shall come into force only after they are affixed with the special seal for special booth construction of Hefei Zhengwen International Exhibition Management PTY LTD.